Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Saturday, June 18, 2005

work

So i've decided to not bring my laptop to San Diego on this trip. I don't really need it as most days are going to be at least 12 hours of none stop work.. so what would I need my computer for.. it's really going to be like fasting.. no dogs, no cats, no computer.... I'm going to have a ton of email when I get back.... of course it's all going to be junk mail.... I'm really going to miss my doggies... but I'm super happy I get to spend time with Matt... it will be really nice to have a whole week with him.. except for the work part of my trip it's going to be like the honeymoon we never got to have...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to be with my baby...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home