Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

oh what a day..

so... I started a new job today.. which i'm going to quit tomorrow... it's an okay job but I think it's going to be more then what I want to do....... what i really what to do is hang around the house and have the dogs drive me nuts and bitch about it to everyone who even bothers to read this. (matt)

I've gone thru a TON of emotions over quitting this job.. I feel bad.. I hate letting people down.. but I had to be at work today at 8am... FUCK NO i'm not going to work that early...... and the dogs were in their crates for 7.5 hours... i hate that.... so i went to talk to paula at Salty's dog shop.. I love paula.. she ROCKS!!!! I think other then a few people I know from when I lived in Michigan Paula is the closest thing I have to a freind here in portland. Paula if funny, nice, fun to talk to, a business owner, and loves dogs as much as I do.... So really what i'm saying is that paula is cool.... and i've very happy she spends anytime talking to me... :)

then I talked to matt and decided i needed to quit my new job.. then I talked to my mom who called to congratulate me on my new job and then i told her I was quitting... I love my mom as she's learned to just roll with the crazy life i lead..... she's very supportive and i'm lucky for that... i do lead a kind of odd like..

got over it.. sharona and monk spent 2 hours growling and barking out the front window... days like that I want to open the door and let those little fuckers run free....... but they are all asleep now... and super cute.. so i'll keep them one more day.

i miss matt... he's been gone for about 36 hours or so....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home