Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Sunday, May 29, 2005

A week with no dogs

so i'm going back to San Diego to load in a show for good old SST.... joy... it's going to suck but the money is good.... sometimes I wonder what I was think.. quiting my job and moving to portland... I'm going to be really board once this project is done.... and not have any money coming in..... anyway...

so being back in SD means that I won't be at home with the dogs.. part of me is happy to be free from them for a little while. Somedays I just want to open the door and let the little buggers run free.... but I know tonight when I get into bed after traveling and then working 10 hours... and am trying to fall asleep.. i'm going to miss them..... and Matt, but i always miss matt... it was REALLY nice to be with him yesterday..... I'm happier when he's here....

i'm sure i'll post what it's like to be dogless for 6 days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home