Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Monday, June 13, 2005

Away again

Well i'm going away again. I'll be gone for 6 days.. I'm going to board the dogs and i'm a little worried about that..... the last time we boared them was when matt and I went to Itlay last fall.. Dash didn't do so well.. he lost 1lb.. which is a lot for a minpin.. I hope he does alright this time... I hope they all do alright.... I'm a worried animal mom.... I feel bad that they won't be able to sleep in bed with me... and it's not like i'll be having fun.. I'll be working again... and 4 days after I get back I'm flying out to the east coast to hang out with my family for grandma's 80th birthday.. so the dogs get boarded again for 4 days.. they are going to be hating me... the cats get to stay at home and we'll have a pet sitter stop in to take care of them... I wish I could do that with the dogs but... that's just not going to happen. Maybe I can write off some of the boarding costs......

anyway. they have been okay... monk jumped the fence yesterday.. I wanted to kill him but I didn't.... we've been going out on walks the last 3 days.. I think that has helped a lot.... now I just need to get the pins to the dog park....

anyway... this is a dumb post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home