Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Away

So.... it's been couple of days.... I got to san diego. worked for 10 hours and went to bed. the next day (monday) I worked for 8 hours. had a meeting, and then went to pick up my truck so I would have something to drive while i'm here in LOVELY san diego... Well on the way to pick up the truck Janice who was nice enough to give me aride to my car and I saw two dogs running in the road.. well dog rescue nancy needed to stop and get the dogs.. which we did. and I called the owner's nember and he came and picked up the two beautiful girls that were out for the night time run... One of them looked like my Monk so I has happy to love her up while we waited.. both dogs were great, and it felt good to get them to their owner.

well I got to the truck at about 11pm.. and drove a block and relized my tire was flat.... I called matt... "the truck has a flat" I think he thougth I said "you gave the truck a flat and now I'm screwed"... I didn't say that.. I said. "the truck has a flat".. what I wanted to her from him was "baby i'm sorry, lets figure out a way to get it fixed. I don't want my baby to have to be a lone and fix that by herself. I wish I could be there to help you right now." Instead I got "well change it." well I got it fixed with his help. Howie who is a friend of ours and his girlfriend gave me a hand they live right there.. and thank goodness that had a flash light or we would have been screwed.. matt was still mad at me so after I got the tire fixed with howie.. who matt called and asked if he could help me... I called matt and tried to get him not to be mad at me... after a few minutes we were all good... but my GOD what a day... also i the way back to the hotel I saw another dog out loose.. I wanted to stop and hlep it but I needed to get back. i feel bad I didn't help..... but people need to take care of their own dogs.. I can't help everyone.....

Today was a long day..... I miss the kids back home... Matt said Dash pulled up some of the new carpet and now the dogs can't go up and down the stairs... stupid bubby (dash).... I miss matt. I'll be home in a few days...

Oh i almost for got.. I got a job offer from a place i intervied at the other day.... I think I'm going to take it... if I don't like it... I'll quite....

must sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home