Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Small dog on a big bed


We have a new dog bed... It's HUGE... And I guess only fits one minpin at a time. Sammy is curled up in the middle of it right now.. Dogs are funny. I would get up and take a picture to share with you... But I have two other dogs laying on me at the moment, plus the bed is black so it's hard to see the dogs laying on it as they are also black...

On other fronts. I prund the tree that the tweakers attacked. It looks better now... and I weeded the yard by the driveway.. it was way overgrown... I want to mow the grass but i think it's going to rain more so it might have to wait until I get back from tampa.... I think i'm going to bring the dogs in early to Noah's Arf tomorrow so they can have a full day of playing.. they have been so tired after being there for 6 days... Once I start working I'm going to try to bring them to day care at least once a week... they need to get out more..

don't you love reading about my day to day life... it's kind of dull..

UPDATE: Here is a photo of Monk on the new dog bed... he's easier to see then the pins...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home