Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm back.. and boy are the dogs happy.

well I got back yesterday.. the dogs are happy to be home again.. Little do they know that I'll be dropping them off at the kennel again later in the week.... have to go to tampa, fl for my grandmas 85th birthday... I'm happy to say that they have not forgotten their housetraining!!! in the past i've brought them home and they have made messes in the house.. not this time at least so far... :)

we got some new ink in San Diego... and I got a bathing suit that i won't be posting any photos of. I don't think that is anything that you all need to see....















miss matt as always... but it's all for the good of the world...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I need to see you in a swimsuit! Need!

    I miss you, baby--I'm proud to wear your heart.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home