Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A day with no dogs





















Here you go... James and Rosie the cats of the house. I dropped the dogs off early at Noah's Arf as I was paying for a full day so they might as well play for a full day... So the cats have had the run of the house..

They love no dog days. it's been oddly quite, but kind of nice to not worry about them. my flight is at midnight... and i'll be back on sunday... blog you then. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is definitely the essense of mutherfuggin James! He puts on that terrifically tough-guy look for a picture to show how cool he is (right before he open-hand slaps Charlie Murphy).

    "I'm James, Bitch!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home