Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Monday, May 09, 2005

Day one

So I started a blog... I guess I'll tell you about my day based on how the dog are.

First the back ground on how all this started.
My husband and I decided to move from San Diego, CA to Portland, OR... so we sold our house, bought a house in Portland, I quit my job and I moved up here with all our dogs... we have 4. and the two cats.

I've moved to freelance designer for the company that I worked for back in SD so i've been busy working on stuff for them.. and I picked up a great part time job at a local dog shop called Salty's that is on Mississippi street.. I like working there it's lots of fun!!!

I've been here for 2 weeks.... my husband is moving up at the end of August as he's finishing some stuff up in SD.. he's trying to visit once a month or so.

That brings us to today...

I'm doing my freelance work and a little blogging...

the dogs are sleeping, in SD they would lay outside in the sun and bake themselves.. here in portland the sun is not the same so they are making due with the gas fire place... we put the dog bed in front of it so the pins.. OH. we have 3 mipins and a rott/lab mix... the pins like to lay in front of the fire and when they get to hot they move somewhere else to cool down.. it's kind of like a sauna for them..

so far today has been pretty good..not a lot of barking and they are leaving the cats alone... so i've been able to get some work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home