Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Day Three

Well everything was going really well today. Not one accidents in the house in the last 24 hours!!! Everyone had a good time today laying in front of the fire.. I did a bunch of work.. And then a few minutes ago.. Sharona was all excited because it was going to be time to eat and Sammy got pissed at her and they got into a big fight!!! Monk got all mad and started barking at them and I did my best to get them apart without getting bitten... For once... Now they are in their crates and need to stay there until they calm down. I'm so scare they are going to kill each other when they get like that.... Sometimes I think I need to put Sammy back in rescue... But I don't think I could do that... I do know there is no chance in hall that I can foster another female dog.. I would say those two go at it as least once a week. I can't deal with 3 females....

Matt is coming home for a visit for the next 4 days. I've not seen him in over 2 weeks so it' going to be nice to see him again.... I hope the dogs don't act up.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home