Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Monday, May 09, 2005

So today has been eventfull. I've gotten alot done but it feels like nothing... Oh and then Monk.. The BIG dog decided to try and mark in the house... WOW... I thought he was smarter then that.... I need to get these dogs re house trained.. the move was not good and they have not started to like the Portland weather...

Today they got a lot better about not barking.. I'm working on having them come when called and everytime they start doing somthing I don't want them to do.. I call them all to me and make them sit.. then they get a treat.. now this could back fire I could be teaching them to do stuff that bugs me so that I'll make them stop..... but I think I have that covered.. when ever I see them doing somthing good.. I give them a treat.. Hopfully they will catch on to that... here is a picture of the big dog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home