Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Monday, September 05, 2005

Didn't go to work again

Well this cold sucks. I didn't go to work again today. it was another truck day and I know it would have made me feel worse then I do at the moment.. which isn't good.... I've taken a shower and had some lunch and am ready for bed again.....

Yesterday went well drove just under 400 miles and got Duke to his new family. I think he's really going to like them. He slept the whole ride in my lap and would look up and give me kisses.. the drive back was lonely... no little dog to give me kisses and about 40 miles out of portland my cold decided to make my head explode. I got home, gave the dogs dinner and then went back to bed. I was up for 7 hours yesterday..... The only thing that keeps me going is that every time I lay down in bed I know "the rock" is waiting for me. Yes.. "THE ROCK" matt gave me his autobiography to read and its GREAT... i love the rock. I'll see any movie that guy is in.. and his life is really interesting to read about.... and he's "the ROCK"....

anyway. I think it's time to go read again and blow my nose...

5 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Rock rules.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger brett said…

    i am a huge fan of the rock. i used to be a huge fan of vin diesel, but he's waned in my eyes. the rock has stayed consistant and the movies actually keep getting better. just watched the rundown yesterday for the 5th time i think. can't wait till they play walking tall continuously on cable. what's next i wonder? will he challenge ahnold for the governorship?

    and no, i'm not a girl.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger nicolas said…

    The Rock? You mean that one guy who was in professional wrestling, and was in a movie that was all about a wooden rod? Why in God's name is he so great?

    And calling yourself the Rock...isn't that rather boasting? That's like Right Said Fred, stating that he's "so sexy it hurts."

    And on a totally unrelated subject, if you're so sexy it hurts, how does it hurt? Is it a stabbing pain, or more of a throb?

    I'm done making annoying comments on your blog now.

    For today, anyhow.

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Nicolas.... read the book and you'll understand.. the rock is a good guy just like you.. So don't be doggin him. in fact you have much more in common then you know.

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger nicolas said…

    wow...he likes mustard on his bananas, too?

    It sounds sick, but it actually tastes good. Try one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home