Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Monday, August 22, 2005

Chance

Pulled this guy from the shelter today. His name is chance. He's missing some fur but I'm sure it will grow back. He also needs to get some good food as he's under weight by about 3 pounds. I dropped him off at his foster family's house.. they fell in love with him. he's a good boy, he rode in the car really well, just looked out the window, ate some treats, and then slept because I got lost on my way from the shelter to his foster home. he was a little scared when i dropped him off but I know he'll warm up. He had been at the shelter for almost a month and was in an area where the public can not go as he was a bite risk.. which is true, but only because he was really scared due to all the dogs barking and 25 of them being pit bulls. I think his foster family might keep him.... which is kind of cool. I do volunteer work for a minpin rescue www.minpinrescue.org it's fun and I like knowing i'm helping out some little dogs...

Last friday I picked up a dog that was an owner give up from someone that had adopted this Pin as a puppy from minpin rescue. her name is molly and will end up on the web page. the sad thing is that Molly weighed in at 35 pounds... she should be like 12..... she was so fat she could not lift up her head and when she laid down her fat pooled around her.... she's on a diet now.... in about a year she should be her normal weight.. she looked more like a pug then a pin........ Matt and I drove her up to Washington state to go to her foster family.. Thanks for helping out the little dogs matt... he's a good guy to help me with all my crazy dog stuff....

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And Nancy is the greatest rock n roll wife on the planet to help me with my music stuff... :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home