Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Monday, August 08, 2005

Missing Pages

I'm missing about 32 pages from my new Harry Potter book. I was reading away last night and I got to page 500... and then it jumped back to page 468. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I need to decide if I keep the book and try to sell it on ebay.... or return it for a new one..... or just get someone I know to lend me a copy so I can read those pages... again... AHHHHHHHHHH

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THAT'S CRAP!!!!!!! i would be soooo angry! what did you end up doing? did you finish yet? i'm anxious to know what you thought!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger brett said…

    did you get a new book?

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    my good neighbor lent me her copy so I could read the 30 pages i was missing.. i'm done know... wow... didn't see that ending coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home