Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday Night

It's another sunday night and I'm 4 drinks to the wind... glad I have to be at work 4:45am tomorrow.... Matt is here.... but leaves tomorrow afternoon. We/I have a new roommate, Holland. he's moved up for San Diego. Ladies in there mid 20's he does not have a girlfriend so let me know if you would like to meet him. I'll post a pict at some point.

I'm going to start some TTouch classes with Sharona the BARKER... to make the neighbor happy... and see if I can help Sharona with her barking... did i mention that we had to have another meeting the other day with the neighbor.. she wants NO barking at all in the morning.. we have been doing really well I thought with 1-3 barks in the morning... but that is not good enough.. so We work on it more... whatever... they are dogs.. they bark sometimes.. one bark is probably going to happen in the morning they are dogs and don't know how to speak english.... they bark... did i mention they are dogs.. and we live in the city.. and dogs bark sometimes.... and it's not my fault if she is a drunk and sleeps in longer then I do.. I have to be at work at 4:45am on mondays and fridays.. I'm not as important as she is to the point I can be a drunk at night and sleep in every morning.. I have to be a drunk and wake up at the BUTT CRACK of DAWN...

anyway.. I need to sleep as i have to be at work way to FUCKING early in the morning tomorrow and I better not have to be in the truck. and I don't want to wake up princess next door...

2 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    someday, we'll have a neighborhood doggy day in our backyard. i need to check with the missus. yet, i think we should all do a doggy walk down your street at like 8am some saturday/sunday morning and get the dogs all barking - obviously for the sole purpose of pissing her off.

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Angie's Tiny Universe said…

    Sheesh, she thinks 1-3 barks are too much? I’d be really impressed with 1-3 barks. Does the pea under her huge stack of mattresses wake her up too? That’s definitely nothing to complain about. My neighbor’s dog barks about 3 HOURS a day. Which is a major improvement over the 14 hours a day it used to. But in my situation there is neglect involved. Which obviously isn't the case in your situation.

    Oh the devious evil things I would do if little miss princess were my neighbor. Muahahahahah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home