Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Another Day Another Dog

So I have a cold... it sucks. I didn't go to work on friday and help unload the truck as I didn't want to make my cold worse. I did work last night and it was probably a little to much. However the good part of the night was when my favorite Elfa costumers came in.... Larry, Carol, and their daughter Brit... this family ROCKS!!!! they always make me happy to talk to. Larry kind of reminds me of my dad, but he has a much closer relationship with Brit as she's the only child... she's a senior in highschool and a really nice person. Anyway it was nice to see them... :)

so today i'm driving a dog out east to meet it's new family... it's a 1.5 year red minpin that is at the oregon humane society... he's a good boy i meet him last week. and I know he's going to like his new family. I'll update my post after the trip. the only part that sucks is the gas prices I guess. I've not really looked to see what it's up to here in portland but I guess i'll find out.

Oh and i have a cold and am going to be in the car for like 4 hours today... but it's all for the good of the little dogs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home