Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Cookies

I can not make cookies... for the last two nights I've been trying to make cookies for a cookie exchange.. my kitchen is a floury mess and I have no edible cookies to show for it... It just comes down to the fact I can't bake....

the first night I even made "no bake" cookies and they SUCKED.. Thinking about them makes me want to puke... and I have no idea what the hell whet wrong with tonight's cookies... They just suck. However the frosting is good.. Maybe I'll just eat all that and make myself sick...

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger brett said…

    don't feel bad, you just need to practice. hey, i just ruined a $15 bag of organic almonds last night. argh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home