Another day in Dogville

my day to day life living with 3 minpin, 1 rott/lab mix, 2 cats....

Monday, June 26, 2006

Day Off

I have the day off today and my call phone and house phone keep ringing.. I'm not going to answer or check messages until I'm done with my coffee... I'm got about a cup and a half to go folks, please leave me alone. i'm sure it's bill with a bunch of stuff for me to do.. which I should be doing as it's a good way for me to make money.. but now that I own a shop.. I don't get days off very often.. so i'm going to drink my coffee.. plus I have a bunch of stuff to do for the shop today and it's going to be 101 outside while I'm driving around.. FUN....

one more cup to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen to that one. I took a day off today for the first time in MONTHS! It's hard, isn't it?

    I think we need to karaoke soon!

    xoxo
    cari

     

Post a Comment

<< Home